Erasmus+ Projekt: ENTRE4FUTURE
ENTRE4FUTURE: Simulation for entrepreneurship
KA2 – Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices.
Fields: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training.
Scope of the project
The overall objective is the exchange of professional practice on issues related to textbooks, curricula and teaching methodologies for the simulation as an effective method to entrepreneurship education of young people, innovative technologies used in the simulation business transfer between the two levels of schooling - high school VET and university.
- The development of entrepreneurial skills, IT and foreign languages to students;
- Upgrading skills of teachers through new learning and teaching methods, by development and delivery of new teaching materials and methods, especially using the method " training firm" (high school) or “virtual company” (university);
- Implement innovative practice VET learning and teaching methodologies (training firm, virtual company), those delivering key competences and basic skills, language skills, focusing on the use of ICT.
- ROMANIA - Economic College "Dimitrie Cantemir" Suceava- coordinating.
- AUSTRIA (International Business College Hetzendorf- Vienna)- expertise in using the method of " training firm".
- SPAIN - vet school La Salle-La Seu d,Urgell-Catalonia-the only schools who decided to implement this work methodology in Catalunya-simulated business (enterprise).
- PORTUGAL - ISCAP- The School of Accounting and Administration of Porto-university has expertise in using a method of action-based learning through Business Simulation (BS) courses.
- DENMARK –The Business Academy South West (EASV)- National Innovation Center-the national innovation centre appointed by Danish Business Academies within the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship-centre of excellence that contributes actively to put innovation and entrepreneurship.
- CYPRUS- Paphos Chamber of Commerce and Industry-organization of public utility ,develop business and enterprise activity.
- ROMANIA-Chamber of Commerce and Industry Suceava.
The project will develop the following results
- The project website
- Curricula "Learning Office"
- Good Practice Guide "Simulation for entrepreneurship"